Overview of hazardous Chemicals Registration
According to the Regulations on The Safety Administration of Hazardous Chemicals issued by the State Council in 2011 (Order No. 591 of the State Council), hazardous chemicals refer to those highly toxic chemicals and other chemicals that are toxic, corrosive, explosive, burning or combustion-supporting and are harmful to human body, facilities and the environment. Specifically, chemicals listed or identified as having certain risks in the Hazardous Chemicals Catalogue (2015 edition).
The import enterprises of the hazardous chemicals producing enterprises in the new measures shall go through the registration of hazardous chemicals with the local supervision and administration department of safe production, which is responsible for the registration organ of hazardous chemicals, and obtain the registration certificate of hazardous chemicals before they can produce or import hazardous chemicals.
Hazardous chemicals registration process
The registration of hazardous chemicals belongs to the registration of product names, and it is required to provide enterprise information such as registration form, business license, basic data of hazardous chemicals, classification and identification report, safety technical specification, safety label, product standard and other technical documents. The chemical Registration Center of the State Administration of Work Safety is responsible for the registration of hazardous chemicals, and the online registration system is adopted. The specific process is as follows
Enterprises log in/register NRCC registration system account
Safety technical specification and hazard public label (one signature per book)
Reporting system (enterprise information, chemical information, major hazard sources, etc.)
The registration information is submitted for review
The provincial registration office shall pass the examination and report to the National Chemical Registration Center
Approved by the National Registration Center
Enterprises send paper materials to provincial registration offices
The provincial registration office has passed the examination and submitted to the National registration Center
The National Chemical Registration Center officially issued the certificate
SDS label making
SDS tag translation
Agency service for hazardous chemicals registration
Chemical risk identification supervision services
Handling of hazardous chemical Business License:
Scope of acceptance of hazardous chemical Business License:
The State implements a licensing system for the trading of hazardous chemicals. An enterprise dealing in hazardous chemicals shall, in accordance with these Measures, obtain a license for the operation of hazardous chemicals (hereinafter referred to as the operation license). No entity or individual may handle hazardous chemicals without obtaining a business license.
Requirements for hazardous chemicals production and marketing enterprises:
According to Article 34 of the Regulations on the Safety Administration of Hazardous Chemicals, enterprises engaged in the distribution of hazardous chemicals shall meet the following requirements:
(1) There shall be a business site that meets the state standards or trade standards for storing hazardous chemicals, and storage facilities that meet the state standards or trade standards;
(2) The employees have received professional and technical training and passed the examinations;
(3) Having sound rules and regulations for safety management;
(4) having full-time security management personnel;
(5) having emergency plans for accidents involving hazardous chemicals and necessary emergency rescue equipment and equipment in conformity with the provisions of the State;
(6) other conditions prescribed by laws and regulations.
Different regions have different application materials. Take Shanghai as an example:
See the official website:
TIPS: the business address of the Shanghai enterprise business license must be a commercial office building or factory. If the business address of the Shanghai enterprise business license and the business address of the business license are inconsistent, you can apply for a hazardous chemical business license and the business address transfer business at the same time. For details, you can consult the small series.
Actual application process:
Although the application materials seem not so much, but in the actual process of operation, it is quite tedious. Not to mention the preparation of the previous materials, the materials are submitted to the government window for the first review. After the first review is approved, government personnel must go to the site to check the situation again. After everything goes well, the final approval can be obtained and the business license can be issued. In addition, it is not uncommon for data to be sent back for correction. Xin Anrun suggested that if you need to apply for a dangerous chemical business license, it is better to ask a professional organization for assistance.
Term of validity of business license: 3 years
Do not need annual review
After the expiration of the term of validity, if the enterprise needs to continue to engage in hazardous chemicals business activities, it shall apply for extension 3 months before the expiration of the term of validity.
Have the small partner that dangerous chemistry manages license to deal with demand, can consult new an Run one-stop agency service!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
A brief introduction (M) SDS
MSDS, short for Material Safety Data Sheet, is also often translated as a chemical Safety specification. SDS (Safety Data Sheet), which is one of the corporate obligations stipulated by the GHS (Harmonized System of Classifi-cation and labelling for chemicals) regulations of various countries around the world. SDS is referred to as MSDS in specific countries, but MSDS plays exactly the same role as SDS in the supply chain.
It is a comprehensive legal document that chemical production, trade and marketing enterprises provide to downstream customers and the public according to the legal requirements. It provides sixteen contents such as physical and chemical parameters, flammability, health hazards, safe use and storage, leakage and disposal, first aid measures, and relevant laws and regulations.
MSDS can be written by the manufacturer according to the relevant rules. However, in order to ensure the accuracy and compliance of MSDS and avoid the risk of accidents in the process of chemical production, circulation, use and storage, it is suggested that enterprises entrust Xinanrun Consulting to provide MSDS services.
What situation requires (M)SDS?
The State Council's new Regulations on the Safety administration of Hazardous Chemicals (Order no. 591) stipulates the mandatory use requirements of MSDS and safety labels in China from the legal perspective. Order no. 591 clearly stipulates that enterprises producing hazardous chemicals shall provide chemical safety technical specifications corresponding to the hazardous chemicals they produce, and paste or tie chemical safety labels corresponding to the hazardous chemicals in the packages of hazardous chemicals (including the outer packages). At the same time, the general administration of quality supervision, inspection and quarantine 30th 2012 announcement, safety administration measures for the administration of the registration of dangerous chemicals "(53 order) and the ecological environment in the new chemical environmental management method" has made it clear in laws and regulations, such as the dangerous chemicals in the import and export, for registration, registration of new chemical substance should be provided in the process of MSDS of mandatory requirements.
Therefore, from the legal perspective, chemical manufacturers need to provide compliant MSDS throughout the life cycle of chemical production, operation, sales, management and transportation. In addition, from the perspective of risk aversion, chemics-related enterprises also need to pay attention to MSDS to convey correct chemical information to the government, operators, consumers and the public, so as to avoid huge safety risks and legal risks caused by MSDS information errors.
(M) SDS purposes
MSDS is widely used in customs commodity inspection, chemical registration, customs clearance, customer requirements, foreign customs clearance and enterprise safety management, etc
1. Customs Commodity Inspection (whether the ingredients are prohibited items)
2. Customs declaration by forwarder (understand the requirements of product transportation)
3. Customer requirements (different regulations in different regions)
4. Entrprise safety management (understanding product hazard characteristics)
5. Risk Registration (implement strict safety supervision and management)
(M) SDS is valid
MSDS/SDS has no clear expiry date. But MSDS/SDS is not set in stone. The MSDS/SDS content should be updated in a timely manner when:
1. When the legal basis and requirements formulated by SDS/MSDS change;
2. When the substance/ratio/component of the product targeted by SDS/MSDS changes;
3. When new hazards are found in the products targeted by SDS/MSDS;
4. When SDS/MSDS toxicology/ecology information for the substance is updated.
MSDS/SDS national versions
International: the sixth revised version of THE United Nations GHS System, ISO international common version
China: China GB version
Us: OSHA version, ANSI version
Eu: EU CLP version, EEC version
Canada: HPR Canada, WHMIS Canada
Japan: according to Japan JIS Z 7253:2012
New Zealand: according to the New Zealand HSNO version
Sixteen items specified in the safety technical specification cannot be deleted or merged at will, and their order cannot be changed at will. The requirements, boundaries and levels of each project shall be carried out in accordance with the "Filling guide". Sixteen items are required, and each item can have three choices. Those marked with [A] are required. Where subparagraph [B] is marked, if there is no evidence, the reason for the absence of such evidence (if no information is available, it is meaningless) shall be indicated. Where subparagraph [C] is marked without any evidence, this may be omitted.
The main text of the safety technical specification should be expressed in simple, clear and easy-to-understand standard Chinese characters. Digital data to be accurate and reliable, comprehensive system.
The ISO international common version of MSDS consists of 16 items of information, which are respectively:
1. Chemical name and manufacturer information: chemical name, manufacturer's name, address, postcode, telephone, emergency telephone, fax, E-mail address and other information.
2. Chemical composition information: indicate whether the chemical is pure or mixed. For pure chemicals, the chemical name or commodity name and general name shall be given. The concentration or concentration range of the hazardous component should be given for the mixture.
3. Hazard information: briefly summarize the most important hazard and effect of the chemical.
4. first aid measures: refers to the operation personnel accidental injury, the need to take a brief on-site self-rescue or mutual rescue method.
5. Fire control measures: mainly refer to the chemical chemical physical and chemical special danger, suitable fire extinguishing medium, inappropriate fire extinguishing medium and personal protection of fire fighters and other information.
6. Emergency treatment of leakage: it refers to simple and effective emergency measures, matters needing attention and elimination methods that can be adopted on the site after chemical leak.
7. Operation and storage: it mainly refers to the information about the operation, disposal and safe storage of chemical products.
8. Contact control and personal protection measures: Protective methods and measures taken to protect workers from chemical hazards during the production, operation, disposal, handling and use of chemical products.
9. Physical and chemical properties: mainly describes the appearance and physical and chemical properties of chemicals.
10. Stability and reactivity: the information about the stability and reactivity of chemicals is mainly described.
11. Toxicological information: provide toxicological information of chemicals.
12. Ecological information: it mainly states the environmental and ecological effects, behaviors and outcomes of chemicals.
13. Waste disposal: refers to the safe disposal of contaminated chemical packaging and chemicals with no use value.
14. Transportation information: mainly refers to the domestic and international chemical packaging and transportation requirements, as well as the classification and number of transportation regulations.
15. Regulatory information: mainly legal provisions and standards on chemical products management.
16. Other information: mainly provide other information of great significance to security.
With these 16 items of information, we have a basis for the use, storage and treatment of chemicals involved in the process of production and use, which can be implemented in accordance with the relevant requirements of MSDS.
Beijing：Room 808, No.3 Building, No. 19 East Beiyuan Road,
ChaoYang District, Beijing, 100012 P,R.C
Tel: +8610-64710683 Miss Ann:15801695345（WeChat）
Shanghai：Room D-308 Zhongyi International Square,
No.800 Puxing Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, 201114 P,R.C
Tel: +86-021-6053 7628
Guangzhou：Room 803, Block 1, Haida Building, Wanbo 4th Road,
Nancun Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou city
Tel: 400 660 1329
版权所有2013-2019新安润（北京）咨询有限公司 Copyright2013-2019 All Right reserved 备案号 京ICP备12007213号-1